Missing Accepted Investment Transactions

Options
After doing One Step Update, I chose an IRA where there were 4 option transactions. I accepted the short sale first and then did an accept all. Two of the other 3 transactions were "accepted" but did not show in the account. The third transaction was a sale of one of the "accepted" but not shown transactions and Quicken would not accept it at that point since it didn't recognize the purchase as being in the account. I checked the security list and verified those 2 transactions were not showing in other accounts. I then did an update transactions in case the transactions would download again and that did nothing. Any solution other than manually adding in the transactions? Is there a process to ensure this doesn't happen again?

Comments

• Quicken_Natalie
    Options
    Hello Steven,

Thank you for providing the details of this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

It seems that the Community may need a bit more information to be able to further assist. Please take a moment to review the information available here and post back to let us know what version/release of Quicken you're using.

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie