Bill/income "stack"

Options
I just upgraded to Quicken 2020 as there is no support for my previous version. In the old version, when I clicked on Bills and Income, and selected "stack" for the view, I would see all the upcoming bills and income entries. Now, stack only works for income? And I have to go elsewhere to view upcoming bills, but not in the stacked format? Is there any way to get both bills and income on one screen in the stacked format?

Best Answer

Answers

• Bob_L
    Bob_L SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    See preferences,  navigation to combine them.(I don’t use stacked but see if this applies there as well)

Quicken Business & Personal Subscription, Windows 11 Home

• susantr
    susantr Member ✭✭
    Options
    Combining them put them all together in one window, as a list, but can't get them as a stack. And the only way to get stack as an option is to not combine them. I'm hoping there's an answer to the stacked option as I'm more visual and used the stack option a lot in the old version... Thanks for your help!
  • susantr
    susantr Member ✭✭
    Options
    YAY!!! That's IT! I made all the changes, but the view didn't change. I exited out of the program and then started it, and now it's the way I'm used to! THANK YOU for your patience and understanding of the challenge!
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    susantr said:
    Combining them put them all together in one window, as a list, but can't get them as a stack. And the only way to get stack as an option is to not combine them. I'm hoping there's an answer to the stacked option as I'm more visual and used the stack option a lot in the old version... Thanks for your help!
    With Combine Bills, Income & Transfers, you should be able to select Stack View in the first pull-down menu in the Bill, Income & Transfers view.

Without Combine Bills, Income & Transfers, select List in the View as: pull-down menu in the Income & Transfers view, the Due column title, and Stack in the View as: pull-down menu.
This discussion has been closed.