My Intuit ID doesn't work

My PC crashed and I had to reinstall Quicken 2015 on my new PC. I still had the original install file purchased from Amazon 4 years ago. After reinstalling, I tried to open my data file and was asked to log in with my Intuit ID. I tried my current ID (I use it for Quickbooks) and 2 different old IDs but get the same message every time: "An unknown error occurred. Please try to connect later." I also get an error when I try to create a new account. What can I do? I need to get into Quicken.

Comments

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @cdharris,

I assume that you know that Quicken 2015 is no longer being supported by Quicken.  I also assume that you've been using Q 2015 and manually entering all new transactions - i.e. you haven't been downloading any data - is this correct?

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• thecreator
    thecreator SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @cdharris ,

Go to:  http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/quickenpatches.html

Download the latest patch for Quicken 2015.

R17.4 Mondo.

Run as administrator to install with Quicken 2015, closed.

thecreator - User of Quicken Subscription R53.16 USA

Windows 10 Pro 32-Bit Build 19045.3693
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 19045.3754

• cdharris
    cdharris Member ✭✭
    Thanks very much. I'll give that a try.
  • cdharris
    cdharris Member ✭✭
    > @Frankx said:
    > Hi @cdharris,
    >
    > I assume that you know that Quicken 2015 is no longer being supported by Quicken. 
    No I did not.

>I also assume that you've been using Q 2015 and manually entering all new >transactions - i.e. you haven't been downloading any data - is this correct?
    Correct, I did not download data.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    @cdharris,

Okay, then the Mondo Patch (as suggested above by @thecreator) should do the trick!

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

This discussion has been closed.