How to export account information?

Hi,
I have my Investing account information looking exactly how I want it. It's got all the columns I need. Is there a way to save this out to a pdf or cvs file? I'd like to use this information in an Excel setup I have, but I can figure out a way to do this. All I can seem to do is make a report which doesn't have the colmuns in there. Anybody know if this is possible? Thanks!

Best Answer

Answers

• Ashes
    Ashes Member ✭✭
    Hi,
    Thank you for your quick answer. Unfortunately, I don't seem to have this option. I only have the update and configure column icons. I don't have the print or the sharing icon. I'm using the Quicken Deluxe 2018 addition on a Macbook Pro. Is there a different addition that does this?
  • Ashes
    Ashes Member ✭✭
    Actually, scratch that, I realized there was an update that I was missing. It now shows up for me. Thanks! for the help!
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Ah, great. The icon I showed is from the current Quicken subscription product, Quicken 2020, but that functionality was added in the version 5.8.0 release back in September 2018.

I'm curious, do you have a current subscription, or has your subscription lapsed. If you have a current subscription, I thought it would prompt you every time you launched Quicken to install the latest update -- and there have been close to 20 major and minor updates since 5.8 came out. If you have a lapsed subscription, I've been curious if it stops allowing you to check for and download updates.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Ashes
    Ashes Member ✭✭
    Yeah, I have a current subscription. It probably did prompt me at some point to update and I might have just ignored it. After I posted my first reply, it dawned on me that I should probably double check my version. I noticed that it had been awhile since I updated. I should have checked that out before I asked for help!
This discussion has been closed.