Why does CHAT not show up? Where us my 24x7 support I paid for?

Chat does not show up as an option in the support area. I hit chat link "http://www.quicken.com/contact-support" and then the support tab and I get nothing. I've had quicken less than 4 days and already am regretting I ever bothered.

Also, why can't I print out X-Ray? Without a printout, it is sueless being monitors have such limitations...

I can get just as good service off the "Personal Capital" app... and site. Even better in some areas!

Best Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Wait time for Chat (i.e., interactive typing) is now 6 minutes.  Phone support is closed for the weekend.

Portfolio X-ray isn't printable because of Q's contract with Morningstar.
    And, you and I both know that Personal Capital can't do HALF the things that Q can do.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Your browser needs to allow popups from https://www.quicken.com
    If you are using Firefox you may need to set up Tools / Options / Privacy & Security to "Standard" from "Strict"

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Wait time for Chat (i.e., interactive typing) is now 6 minutes.  Phone support is closed for the weekend.

Portfolio X-ray isn't printable because of Q's contract with Morningstar.
    And, you and I both know that Personal Capital can't do HALF the things that Q can do.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Your browser needs to allow popups from https://www.quicken.com
    If you are using Firefox you may need to set up Tools / Options / Privacy & Security to "Standard" from "Strict"

• PCWrightTX
    PCWrightTX Member
    Thank you for the help on getting chat to work. Sadly quicken does not inform users that the very common use of pop up blockers need to be disabled. Very poor on quickens part but you were very effective and I do appreciate it.

Unfortunately the support person did not even know what Morningstar X-ray was nor could they follow simple instructions on how to find it. I waisted 40 minutes with a total dullard in support. Very disappointing. Hopefully if I need help down the road the limited phone support will be more effective. As things stand it looks like fellow users are miles ahead of quickens staffing and their capability to inform users to advert problems is lacking. Thanks again.

Thanks for the X-ray info on Quickens contract with Morningstar, while accurate on your part I find Quickens having entered a poor contract which lessens the value of Quicken Premier. I can get and print Morningstar X-ray from most my brokerages but was hoping Quicken would provide a consolidated big picture of all my investments that I am needing as a self directed investor. If I could keep track of such data on the top of my head I would not need such a service like quicken. The concept of not being able to produce and provide a hard copy is beyond me. Thankfully I did figured out how to get a hard copy but with needless extra work of which was also why I am trying quicken is to lessen my workload while having a more precise consolidated picture of all my investments and various assets. I went with quicken partially due to Morningstar X-ray being part of their selling points. Yet like their 24x7 support with priority phone support their is serious disingenuous representation if not out and out dishonesty. Sadly this is common in much of the Finacial industry. They portray a dishonest picture of their services and actual cost.

Again thank you both for responding. I was very irritated with quicken and still not happy or impressed with quicken or it’s paid staff. I am impressed with the community such as yourselves being so helpful and doing quickens job for them.

Thanks again...
This discussion has been closed.