What needs to be do so the view All - by month view is populated automatically

I am using Quicken for Windows 2020 Release 25.10

Under the Rental tab > Profit/Loss I am looking at the Rental Property reminders. Initially when I look at the All - By month view it only shows future income and transfer reminders. If I select any of the other view, say Next 30 Days, it shows income, transfer AND bill reminders.

If I return to the All - by month view the same bill reminders are there but when with to the next month the bill reminders are gone. In order to view them again I have to select a different view, says Next 7 days, to see them. When I return to the all the All - by month view the bills for the month are there.

What needs to be do so the view All - by month view is populated automatically when passing from month to month?

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @terrypwood1

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

If haven't done so already, please navigate to Edit > Preferences > Navigation and check off "Combine Bills, Income & Transfers."

Please let me know if this shows you what you are needing!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • terrypwood1
    terrypwood1 Member ✭✭
    I had already checked "Combine Bills, Income & Transfers."
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @terrypwood1

Thank you for confirming the option to "Combine Bills, Income & Transfers" is selected, however i'm sorry to hear that this issue is persisting.

I attempted to replicate this behavior in my copy of Quicken, but could not, the bills, income and transfers reminders all appear as expected.

If you haven't already, I would recommend running the Validate & Repair tool on your data file.  To do so, please open Quicken and go to the File menu > File Operations > Validate & Repair option.

In the window that opens, mark the top box to "Validate file" and click OK.  Once the process has completes, a data log will open that details what, if anything, was found and repaired.

This log may be closed or saved for later, but when ready, please close and re-open Quicken and check the Rental Property > Profit/Loss tab once more.

Does all of the reminders now appear as expected?

Please let us know, thank you.

Sarah
This discussion has been closed.