Why would schedule Bills & Transfers Show up early in register

I have bills and transfers with a 0 or 1 day before scheduled entries showing up in register 14 and 15 days early in register making it not very accurate to read.

Best Answer

• Larry Hinson
    Larry Hinson Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    OK, I changed the setting in the register, which was set to 14 days and that made them disappear when set to 7 days. I don't like that it affects the totals in register. It does have a don't show reminder.

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    How, excactly, do these transactions show up?
    As regular transactions, converted from a reminder, or as future reminder transactions looking as if they were a regular transaction already (+/- some status icon)?
    There's a setting in your account register which controls how future reminders are shown in your register

Can you please capture one or more images of the parts of your Quicken window showing the issue, sensitive information blacked out as necessary to protect your privacy but annotated to describe the situation, and attach the image(s) here?
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7867159/faq-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot-in-the-community-from-windows#latest

• Larry Hinson
    Larry Hinson Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    OK, I changed the setting in the register, which was set to 14 days and that made them disappear when set to 7 days. I don't like that it affects the totals in register. It does have a don't show reminder.
This discussion has been closed.