quicken bill pay no longer on tools menu

Have not used Quicken Bill Pay in Quicken for a couple of months. When I opened Quicken it updated to Version R25.18 Build 27.1.25.18. When I went to the Tools menu Quicken Bill Pay is no longer on the menu. What's happening
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to verify.....   What version is being used & your Membership status -
    Help -->About Quicken

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Hi @Theodore Shoemaker,

You might want to look at this https://www.quicken.com/support/how-move-quicken-bill-pay-quicken-bill-manager - it is about changes to bill payments through Quicken.

Quicken is modifying its Bill Payment service, although this was just announced earlier this week, so I suspect that it may not be connected to your issue.  I would have thought that current users of the bill payment services would have received a direct communication from Quicken about this, since they will need to make some choices concerning options going forward.

Also, while I don't use Quicken's bill payment services - I did take a look and I still see "Quicken Bill Pay" on my "Tools" drop down menu.

Hope this helps.  Let us know how this gets resolved.

Thanks,
    Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• I am having the same problem. I believe this started around the same time. I was able to still pay bills using "Online Center". But now I can't even use that. For some reason it won't show my quicken bill pay account to pay bills from.
This discussion has been closed.