Will the new Quicken Bill Manager be available on line or only through the Quicken portal?

Will the new Quicken Bill Manager be available on line or only through the Quicken portal?
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken_Julio
    Quicken_Julio Employee, Windows Beta, Mac Beta, Canada Beta mod
    Hi @Douglas Scheidt,

Thanks for posting to our Community.

Currently, Bill Manager is only available within the Quicken application under Bills & Income > Bills or Bills, Income & Transfer, depending on your Preferences.

It can also be accessed through the Bills option at the top of Quicken. Again, based on your Preferences it could be displayed different here as well.

You can view more detailed instructions on how to make payments with Quick Pay and Check pay Here.
    Best,
    JV
  • Douglas Scheidt
    Douglas Scheidt Member ✭✭
    Since Bill Manager is only available within the Quicken application, I will need to add my Quicken application to a second computer. Does my Quicken subscription allow me to access my files on two computers? Will my qdata file be accessible on two commuters through the cloud?
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since Bill Manager is only available within the Quicken application, I will need to add my Quicken application to a second computer. Does my Quicken subscription allow me to access my files on two computers? Will my qdata file be accessible on two commuters through the cloud?

Please don't do that.
    Quicken is not designed for multi-user access and sharing or storing a Quicken data file on a network.
    One thing you could try and see if that works for you is to access the Quicken on the Web application on your second computer using a browser. No need to install Quicken for Windows or Mac on it.
    Note: Not all functions of the desktop program are available in the Web app.
    When done making your entries on the 2nd computer's browser let the first computer run a One Step Update or Sync to download the updates made by the 2nd computer. Perform any work that needs to be done on the 1st computer. When finished, Sync again to upload the latest changes to make them available to the Web app.
This discussion has been closed.