Rollup Split Transactions into a Single Line Report

jess8887
jess8887 Member ✭✭✭
I'm using Quicken for Mac Deluxe 2020 (v 5.15.1).

I would like to create a transaction report showing only a single line (rollup) for split transactions.

Example: AT&T transaction is split into two categories; $100 Mobile Phone and $7 Sales Tax for a total of $107.

I've managed to create various reports showing the transactions; however, it's split between the two categories. Is there a report or customization I may be overlooking that would show just a single line (the total paid) for each split transactions?

Thank you.

Best Answer

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @jess8887

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your question, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

Have you tried customizing the report to sort by Payee? The payee being AT&T.

If this doesn't show what you are needing, there is not a way to show the amount paid in each category without displaying both categories in the report. 

I hope this clarifies
    ~~~***~~~

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @jess8887

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your question, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

Have you tried customizing the report to sort by Payee? The payee being AT&T.

If this doesn't show what you are needing, there is not a way to show the amount paid in each category without displaying both categories in the report. 

I hope this clarifies
    ~~~***~~~
  • jess8887
    jess8887 Member ✭✭✭
    Tyka,

Thank you for the recommendation.
This discussion has been closed.