San Diego County Credit Union (SDCCU) missing transactions

Options
I'm running the Quicken Mac Subscription on an iMac 2019 running Catalina (macOS 10.15.3).
I use Web Connect and all accounts are properly connected to SDCCU.
When I download a .qfx file from SDCCU I get some transactions, but most of the time several transactions are missing. This affects reconciling the account because of balance errors. The missing transactions are on SDCCU's website so I have to hand enter them to do a proper reconciliation.
This started with my checking account Feb 17, 2020 and started hitting my Visa card the same way on Feb 29.
I've examined the file using the Unix cat command. The data is for the missing transaction is in the .qfx file and it is properly formatted. However, Quicken does not load and show the transaction in the account.
Is anyone else having this problem?
Quicken...are you aware of this problem?

Comments

• BaubRo
    BaubRo Member ✭✭
    Options
    BTW, I'm getting no errors from Quicken when the transactions are missing. I should have included that in my original post.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @BaubRo

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

As a test, may I ask that you go to File > New and create a new test file?

When prompted if you would like to sync to mobile/web please choose "No" as this is just a test file.

Please import a QFX file from SDCCU and see if the transactions are missing in this new test file as well.

Please let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • BaubRo
    BaubRo Member ✭✭
    Options
    Worked with phone support for almost 4 hours to determine there was a transaction corruption when I purchased Quicken Mac Subscription and converted my 2017 financial file to this new version. We worked to fix the file and I'm now running Quicken 2017 Mac and the Mac Subscription repaired file in parallel. So far no missing transactions in either. After about 4 weeks, I'll try to convert the Quicken 2017 file over to the Mac Subscription version. Once converted I'll run 3 versions in parallel (Quicken 2017, Quicken Mac Subscription with file fixed working with support, and Quicken Mac Subscription file converted from 2017.). If all three files behave, I will start operating only the most recent converted 2017 file under Quicken Mac Subscription.
    The reason I'm doing this is because my 2017 file has all my notes, comments, etc. that were lost in the fix worked with tech support.
This discussion has been closed.