Want tenants to deposit their rents via EFT or QuickPay/Zelle in Quicken 2020

This discussion was created from comments split from: I want to receive rent into the rent center and match the bank deposit.

Comments

• HildeMueller
    HildeMueller Member ✭✭
    OK folks, I am in the same rental boat. I have several properties, each of which need to reflect their own income and expenses, including rents received. Hogeye stated that he invoices for his rents. I am trying to find out how to do that with Quicken 2020 (as opposed to Quickbooks). My tenants each need to deposit their rents via EFT or QuickPay/Zelle into the appropriate account. That way I would not have to do all this cash transferring, which is a nightmare. Is this possible or am I dreaming? Our condo association invoices each unit owner for special assessments and charges through an email sent by Quickbooks. You click a link and fill in your payment details and voila, all's right with the world. I want to do that with my tenants!!!!!
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @HildeMueller

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your question.

If you haven't done so already, I would take a moment to review the information and FAQs regarding the Rental Property Manager available here.

Quicken also offers the ability to attach web links to invoices, more information is available here.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.