Why doesn't a linked bill download current bill

I followed the directions for linking a utilities bill in Quicken Bill Manager. The linked e-bill in "Bills and Income" indicates it is "awaiting next bill" but I received my normal e-mail notice that the bill was available for download. What action causes Bill Manager to download the bill? Manual action on my part or automatic action on quickens part? I am still using quicken bill pay but would like to gradually shift over to quicken bill manager. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Quicken 2 Premier 5.15.2 Mac OS 10.13.6

Comments

• Richard@

Hello, thank you for reaching out today. I took the liberty of reviewing your internal biller profile and I can verify that the bills connected do not show any issues or any indication of a problem that would prevent the bill to download. At the top right-hand side of the software is an UPDATE icon (a blue circle with an arrow on the end). Clicking this icon will update your bills in Bill Manager. Did the statement come through?

Please let me know so that I can provide further assistance if necessary.

-              Quicken Diana

• Richard@
    Richard@ Member ✭✭✭
    Quicken Diana -
    Thanks for the response. I updated as you suggested but there was no change in the status - still waiting for the next statement. If there was a user name or password issue would I receive an error message? Any other suggestions?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Richard@

Thank you for the response and for, giving those steps a try, although I apologize that you haven't received a follow-up response.

If the issue were password related, the message would state something along the lines of invalid credentials.

As this trouble has continued to persist, I would contact support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • ASidey
    ASidey Member ✭✭
    I have this same problem. I click the Update icon and nothing updates. However, when I link to a biller for the first time it updates nicely. I suspect if I unlink and relink it will update at that time, too. (I have not tried this yet.) I suspect this is a bug that needs fixing. Using Quicken 5.15.3 (Premier 2020) on OS X 10.11.6.
This discussion has been closed.