Bills and Income Reminders Disappeared from Tab

Hello,

I’m running the latest version of Home, Business and Rental Property Manager for Windows. I have a problem where suddenly, none of my manual or online bills and income reminders show on the Bills and Income tab. When I select the manage manual bills and income reminders, I get the pop-up and see them all there. However, they don’t show in the tab. Also, when I try to recreate the online bill, it says one already exists but of course, it doesn’t show.

I’ve run validate/repair and get no errors. I’ve tried support and get someone who doesn’t speak English well and is clearly just trying different things but has no clue what to do. He’s unwilling to pass me to someone at a second level, so I’m stuck.

Can anyone help, it would be greatly appreciated!

Best Answer

Answers

• Scott26
    Scott26 Member ✭✭
    Came here to ask this exact same question....

They show up on one summary but not the other. This was before the last update that was just pushed out and the current update did not fix it.

Frustrating that this keeps occurring on something that used to be a good tool.
  • Scott26
    Scott26 Member ✭✭
    bump for a response.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello all,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response. 

If you haven't done so already, I would start by restoring a backup from prior to the bills going missing, steps and information are available here

Let me know if the bills are available in the restored backup file.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Scott26
    Scott26 Member ✭✭
    Thanks, but that is a horrible idea for me. The loss of information , etc is not worth it.

Another Quicken bug that becomes "our" problem.
  • Bill Hazelett
    Bill Hazelett Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    I have the same problem. (Removed-Off-Topic)

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Bill Hazelett

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue.

I have a few questions to help better understand what could be happening.

To clarify is your issue that the Bills and Income tab is completely blank?

Also, do you use the new Quicken Bill Manager feature to pay bills?

Lastly, can you please navigate to Help > About Quicken and provide the year and release of your Quicken?

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Bill Hazelett
    Bill Hazelett Member ✭✭
    This sounds exactly like the problem I am having. Can you explain how I get to settings for income & transfers? I haven't found it yet. I upgraded to Quicken 2020 Home & Business.
    Thanks,
    Bill
  • Bill Hazelett
    Bill Hazelett Member ✭✭
    Quicken 2020 Home Business & Rental
    R26.15
  • Bill Hazelett
    Bill Hazelett Member ✭✭
    I found it! Thank you. I don't understand why it changed with the new version but it seems to be fixed now.
  • B Phillips
    B Phillips Member ✭✭
    I would like to thank msmirlock - that was exactly the solution that I needed.
This discussion has been closed.