How can I delete transactions from a single account as a bulk action?

For whatever reason, either Vanguard changed their downloading procedures or Quicken, in an update, reset my download preferences resulting in the download of files from previous accounts going back 20 years. I can delete the transactions one at a time, but that would be tedious at best. I don't want to do a restore because that would throw everything out of sync.

Best Answer

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @jms2106,

I want to make sure I understand - you are saying that recently your download from Vanguard returned transactions from 20 years ago???  I can't imagine how that could have happened.

So the result of this is duplicate transactions in your Vanguard account(s) within Quicken spanning 20 years?

Let me know if this is your situation, and if not please help me better understand what your situation is.

Thanks.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

This discussion has been closed.