How do I confirm what level I currently have with my Quicken 2017?

Options
How do I confirm what level I currently have with my Quicken 2017? When I go to "about quicken" it just says Quicken and the version number, not starter, deluxe or premier?

Best Answer

Answers

• John_in_NC
    John_in_NC SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Quicken for Mac 2017 and older didn't have different version levels. That nomenclature came with with the subscription versions of 2018 of QMac and later. 

I guess you could view this as you have the highest "level" or version possible with 2017. You have all the features available, so I guess you could classify it as the Premiere version of 2017.

Do note that online services are scheduled to cease for 2017 versions within about a month (4/2020) of this posting. 

• wcagwin
    wcagwin Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks.
    Does that mean if I don't buy the premier version, I will be losing features?
    I am trying to figure out what I need to buy before the online services cease.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    > @wcagwin said:
    > Thanks.
    > Does that mean if I don't buy the premier version, I will be losing features?
    > I am trying to figure out what I need to buy before the online services cease.

No. If you look at the comparison on this webpage you will see that for Mac the only difference between Deluxe and Premier is the new Bill Pay.
    https://www.quicken.com/mac/compare

Trying to decide if your 2017 is equivalent to the new Deluxe or Premier is a bit tricky because the only difference with the new Premier is a feature that didn't exists in Quicken 2017 at any cost/level.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    One other difference with Premier is priority access to customer support (listed at the top, not in the body of the comparison chart).
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
This discussion has been closed.