Are their plans to introduce an income column to the portfolio view (Q Mac)

Options
Robert87
Robert87 Member ✭✭
edited March 2020 in Investing (Mac)
Are their any plans to introduce an income column to the portfolio view to indicate TOTAL RETURN from investments.

Answers

• Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Hello @Robert87,

Thank you for taking the time to share your question with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

To clarify, are the options available for display insufficient for what you're looking for in the Portfolio view?

Please let us know!

-Quicken Natalie

• Robert87
    Robert87 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Natalie

Would like to send a screen shot from quicken for mac 2007s with has a column for “ dividends and or interest income received " which is then added to the return column to give you your TOTAL RETURN. Much of our return over the years comes from dividends and interest income, this is a very important part of investments that can be ignored.

Would also like to send a screen shot rom the current mac quicken port=olio view.

i have also included a screen shot from the current quicken for Mac to showboat the current portfolio view displays.

I use quicken as a check register but more importantly i use it to track my investment portfolios.

There are a few other investment items that i would like to see included but that is for another conversation.

PLEASE NOTE … WILL INCLUDE THE SCREEN SHOTS IN 2 SEPARATE EMAILS, unable to paste it properly without losing size.
    also you can resize it more easily

THANKYOU very much for your support

PLEASE ADVISE .... How can i sent you the emails with the 2 SCREEN SHOTS, tried to reply to your email but they were rejected
  • Robert87
    Robert87 Member ✭✭
    Options
    2nd sentence should have said ......
    Much of our return over the years comes from dividends and interest income, this is a very important part of investments that CANNOT be ignored.
  • Robert87
    Robert87 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Natalie

The options available in portfolio view do not offer a INCOME column for dividends and interest income received.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Hello @Robert87

Thank you for the response, unfortunately, screenshots may not be emailed to the Community.

However, an image may be dragged and dropped into the comment section, this will create a link to the image.

The ability to display screenshots in the text as shown in Quicken Natalie's comment is based on points and ranking in the Community.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7849424/introducing-community-ranks

51 points are required to use WYSIWYG editor, your points can be viewed by navigating to your profile.

I hope this helps to clarify!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.