Does Quicken Check Pay provi[d]e for pay bills on a monthly recurring basis?

I want quicken to send out checkpay bills on a monthly recurring basis? Is this possible using the new "check Pay" in Quicken Bill Manager?

Best Answer

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
  • jrbrow
    jrbrow Member ✭✭
    If that is truly the case "Quicken Bill Manager does not provide for recurring monthly payments to individuals through ('Check Pay')" then what's the sense of using it at all. I had 10 recurring bills paid by check and 5 online recurring bills. If this feature is discontinued I'm terribly disappointed and will rethink my use of Quicken. I certainly don't want to have to be 'reminded' to print checks and mail them out each month or even be reminded to have quicken print and mail them each month. That was the only reason I used Quicken Bill Pay (to pay my recurring monthly bills that were always the same amount). Now that you are putting off the merger to Quicken Bill Manager until August 31, 2020 I am hopeful that this feature will be added. If it's not going to be please tell me now so I can research other options.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    jrbrow said:
    If that is truly the case "Quicken Bill Manager does not provide for recurring monthly payments to individuals through ('Check Pay')" then what's the sense of using it at all. I had 10 recurring bills paid by check and 5 online recurring bills. If this feature is discontinued I'm terribly disappointed and will rethink my use of Quicken. I certainly don't want to have to be 'reminded' to print checks and mail them out each month or even be reminded to have quicken print and mail them each month. That was the only reason I used Quicken Bill Pay (to pay my recurring monthly bills that were always the same amount). Now that you are putting off the merger to Quicken Bill Manager until August 31, 2020 I am hopeful that this feature will be added. If it's not going to be please tell me now so I can research other options.
    Quick Pay and Quick Check are not equivalent to Quicken Bill Pay although they may meet the needs of a number of Quicken Bill Pay users.  I suggest you consider using the bill payment services provided by your financial institution from without Quicken.
  • newportsailor
    newportsailor Member ✭✭
    I would this seems rather basic need to me too; we need the ability to enter recurring payments. Are you saying that this is supported? Is it being considered as a future enhancement?
This discussion has been closed.