Cannot change accounts without exiting Quicken

Options
When I opened Quicken today the whole menu was different and I can no longer just "go back" to view a different account. I have to close and restart. I've seen this question before, but I've never seen an answer
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• bbbigbob
    bbbigbob Member
    Options
    Just realized you can hit the Home tab, but I had always used a back arrow before which is no longer there
  • bbbigbob
    bbbigbob Member
    Options
    Unless I'm missing something it adds a step in navigating. I'm old, I hate change, and it would be great if I could get my "back arrow" to return. Of course there are a lot of things I want now that aren't happening.
  • bbbigbob
    bbbigbob Member
    Options
    That solved my issue. Thank you. I do have another question. Starting today I have an All Transaction column that just appeared on the left side of my screen. I've never seen it before and I can't seem to remove it. I might like it, but I would like to know how to get rid of it.
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @bbbigbob

I'm glad to hear that resolved it and thank you for posting back with the updated information :)

The "All Transaction" column appears by default and does not have an option to be removed from the Account Bar that goes down the left side of the screen, I apologize.

I hope this information is helpful and please let us know if there are further questions/concerns the community can assist with.

Thanks again,

Sarah
This discussion has been closed.