Monthly bill projection to show on my register

I used to have 2016 Deluxe, now I have the annual subscription purchased in January 2020. I want my monthly projected bills to show on my register for up to six months in advance like it used to in 2016. It won't. It decided I don't need or want that... or I have to see it in a different view...why? I want what I had. It was simple. It was easy. It gave me a view I wanted in the way I wanted. I want this the way it was in 2016. That met my needs.

I was told that for each of my bill I have to go in and enter a seperate reminder for each bill for each period of time I want it in the register, 30 day, 60 days, 90 days, 120 days... I didn't have to do that before. Here is a monthly bill to be entered into the register on the 25th of each month and remind me for 120 days...and it showed for each month 120 days ahead.

Can it do that? If not, please put that back in.
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    If you haven't already, I suggest you verify you have set the register to show the reminders.  There is no six months option.  The closest options are Next 90 Days or Next 12 Months.

This discussion has been closed.