Red Flag-No Transactions to Review

Comments

• breslau43
    breslau43 Member ✭✭
    I have a similar issue. Transactions don't appear for review, but have been downloaded and a red flag set in the account. When set for automatic entry, they go into the register. I've contacted support about this issue and have 3 case numbers so far. Can't seem to get it escalated since everyone feels they can fix it, but all they do is repeat the steps. I've run super validation of my file for 3 times now (it takes about 30 minutes) and each time it comes back clean.
    How does on get escalated?
  • Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    edited April 2020
    Hello @breslau43,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and post your issue, although I apologize that you're experiencing difficulties with accepting transactions in Quicken.

What version/release of Quicken are you using? You can find that by going to Help>About Quicken. Also, please see this FAQ for details on adding more information to your post so that other Community members are best able to assist you.

If you have not already, I suggest taking a look at this Support Article for steps to resolve the red flag issue that you're experiencing.

Hope this helps!

-Quicken Natalie

• breslau43
    breslau43 Member ✭✭
    Hi Natalie,
    I'm using Quicken Premier 2020. Version R25.18, Build 27.1.25.18, for Windows.
    I looked at the support article you mentioned and I've been through those steps, with support, at least 4 times and that didn't help.
    I have had this problem shortly after I upgraded, from Rental Property Manager 2017, in February, 2020.
  • Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    Hello @breslau43,

Thank you for posting back with additional details, although I apologize that the steps did not resolve the issue for you.

You may consider toggling the setting to have downloaded transactions automatically added to you Quicken register(s) on and then back off, to determine if that may help the situation. 

If the issue persists, I suggest contacting Support directly for more advanced troubleshooting, as they have tools and information that the Community does not have and can best work with you on a solution.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

You can also report a problem directly from Quicken by going to Help>Report a Problem.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

• breslau43
    breslau43 Member ✭✭
    Hi Natalie,
    Thanks for your suggestions, but Support had already tried all that, with no success at fixing the problem. Today Support was finally able to resolve my issue by installing a patch to my up-to-date software. As I mentioned, I contacted them 4 times already and it was finally escalated.
    Thanks for your help.
This discussion has been closed.