Online checking ledger does not pick up SCHEDULED transactions forward

Options
When I called support, they appeared to be having this same issue and had no answer. When I use the checking ledger on my Mac 2020 version on the desktop, future scheduled transactions show up. They do NOT show up in the ledger online. I have check the button in the upper right corner of the screen to show the forward transactions (tried all the timeframe options) and NOTHING. It does pick up forward transactions entered individually but not the scheduled ones. I just ignores anything scheduled going forward. YET it is on my desktop ledger. This is a major oversight and needs to be fixed immediately. I am not always on my desktop version. Anyone else having this issue?

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Hello @pmusico,

Thank you for sharing the details of this issue with the Community, although I apologize that you're experiencing difficulties viewing Scheduled Transactions on the Quicken Web Application.

What version/release of Quicken are you using for your primary desktop file? You can find that y going to Quicken>About Quicken

If you have not already, please perform a reset to your Cloud data, by following these steps:
    1. Go to Quicken > Preferences > Connected Services.
    2. In the Cloud Account section, click Reset.
    Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Natalie

• pmusico
    pmusico Member
    Options
    You requested I reply to your email and it was a NO REPLY email address.

I'm using:
    Quicken Starter 2020
    Version 5.15.3 (Build 515.33035.100)
    I am on macOS 10.15.3

Been doing the reset and just did it again.
    -- Scheduled transactions, unless they are cleared as paid or deposited in the desktop version, are not picked up in the online version.
    -- Just had 2 transactions for today that did not show up, I just cleared them as deposited and on a refresh, they now show up. But nothing scheduled past today gets picked up online.

I cannot use this product until this is fixed. This is a major oversight.
  • pmusico
    pmusico Member
    Options
    It’s not my job to research your company's shortcomings. I should be notified when this is available.

This is absurd.

You harass me with pop ups in my old app to upgrade and when I do, your app cannot perform.

I’m sorry I bought the upgrade.

Will never trust your company again. And I know they really don’t care.

Would love for someone senior to contact me.
This discussion has been closed.