Downloading Fifth Third Bank accounts!

Recently I have been unable to download my Fifth Third Bank accounts. It keeps giving me an error msg. I was on the phone with Quicken for over an hour and a half with no resolve. No problem logging on the bank's website. Also, ever since my last download from Quicken I keep seeing two files named "Cool File Viewer" on my desktop. Anyone know what they are?

Best Answer

Answers

• kyflyer79
    kyflyer79 Member ✭✭
    Thank you for your feedback. Can I delete these files? And if so how? I tried to put them in the Recycle Bin, but they wouldn't stay. One said I had to be an administrator to delete or move. Any help?
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @kyflyer79,

You just need to sign-in to Windows as an administrator - if you don't know how to do that -  here's a link to help you  https://helpdeskgeek.com/windows-10/log-on-as-administrator-in-windows-10/

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

This discussion has been closed.