How can I correct rental due dates?

Options
I cannot change rental due dates that are in my income/bills reminder. I get partial rent monies from renters and this will throw off my rent due dates plus the program has just jumped and missed dates. I have looked at complaints about this and work arounds but why has this not been corrected in the program? It has been a problem since 2016.
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Smorr

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

We will need a bit more information to be able to assist. Please take a moment to review the information here and post back with the year and version of Quicken you are currently running.

May I also ask, what happens when you attempt to edit the reminder? Do you get any error messages?

Please let me know!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • Smorr
    Smorr Member ✭✭
    Options
    When I go to edit a rental payment date it takes me to the contact list for that tenant. There is no place to correct the date when I want the rent due. I took the advice from one of the helpers and deleted the reminder and made a new one. While this does correct the problem it disconnects the tie that the reminder had to that tenant. I can work with this but I think this is something that should be corrected so a user does not have to settle for this method. Thank you for your time and help
This discussion has been closed.