Entering Items to the Calendar - Same Item displays 16 times not 1 time on the calendar

John Waite
John Waite Member ✭✭
I enter my bills on the calendar and them link them to the online account. They display on the calendar as one transaction. The next time I update my accounts through the one step update process, the bill will now show the same bill 16 time on that date and adds the amount of that bill 16 time to my daily expenses resulting in an incorrect balance for my account from that day forward.
I am attaching a image of the day in question. I have tried deleting the expense and reentering it into the calendar and the same thing occurs the next time I update my accounts.
There appears to be a programming error in the program.
Tagged:

Answers

• jaydee60
    jaydee60 Member
    I'm having the same issue and no luck finding answers either. The version 2020 R25.21 build 27.1.25.2.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @jaydee60

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

If you haven't already, I would recommend performing a Validate & Repair on the data file.  To do so, open Quicken and go to the File menu > File Operations > Validate & Repair option.

In the window that opens, mark the top box for "Validate file" and click OK.  Once completed a data log will open, that log may be closed or saved for later, but when ready please close and re-open Quicken. 

After this process, are you still seeing the duplication? 

Let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • John Waite
    John Waite Member ✭✭
    Tried it but all it did was screw up my Calendar. Deleted prior calendared Items and made a big mess. So I reloaded and tried again. Same thing happened.
  • Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    Hello @John Waite,

Thank you for posting back, although I apologize that you're still experiencing difficulties.

At this time, I suggest contacting Support directly for more advanced troubleshooting.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Support has access to tools and information that the Community does not have, and can best work with you on a resolution.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

This discussion has been closed.