Error 155 FI is blocking traffic - Bank of America

Options
Started with a message from Bank of America that saidmy account was locked because of failed attempts. So I logged into my BofA account and changed the password. Then I tried to update the password Quicken uses to update my transactions. That fails. Quicken can't seem to connect to Bank of America. There is a long period of "Please wait while we contact Bank of America" then eventually I get "Error 155 FI is blocking our traffic. Please verify that you can connect to your bank and navigate until you can see your most recent transactions.
AGGEREGATOR_IN_ERROR (FI_BLOCKING:CCSCRAPE.155)
I connected to my bank and verified I could see transactions.

Best Answer

Answers

• Cody Brunelle
    Cody Brunelle Member ✭✭
    Options
    Having same issue with Bank of America today also.
  • YvonneinSonoma
    YvonneinSonoma Member ✭✭
    Options
    4/15/20 after Quickenupdate: getting "Error 155 F1 is blocking our traffic" when connecting to both Bank of America and Chase. I logged into the websites (they're fine) and re-entered my login in in Quicken. Still no update. Using 5.15.3 Mac Catalina.
  • PSJerome
    PSJerome Member
    Options
    I am having this issue with BofA and several other banks/credit cards today.
  • omar86
    omar86 Member
    Options
    Having same issue with Bank of America and getting errors from Chase and CapitolOne. Worked fine a couple days ago.
  • Sparker101
    Sparker101 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I'm having the issue with Bank of America, also my Amazon and VISA credit cards.
  • Cody Brunelle
    Cody Brunelle Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you!
  • richardspda
    richardspda Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    thank you for that link.
  • Hakatagal71
    Hakatagal71 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this information. I was really getting aggravated. Good to know this should resolve on its own once all the stimulus check traffic dies down.
This discussion has been closed.