Red Flag- No Transactions to Review

This discussion was created from comments split from: Red Flag-No Transactions to Review.

Comments

• Scott McCauley
    Scott McCauley Member ✭✭✭
    I have the same problem. I also tried the suggestion above (turning on/off automatic adding of downloaded transactions to the register), and it did not help.
  • silverpete
    silverpete Member ✭✭
    I also have the same problem. I have copied and validated several times without success.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Scott McCauley  and @silverpete

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

If the recommend troubleshooting steps to correct this issue, I.E. the steps available here as well as validate and repair available here.

I would next restore a backup from prior to the red flag occurring. 

https://www.quicken.com/support/how-backup-or-restore-your-quicken-data

Please let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • I have had the same issue red flag issue for a few weeks. I have restored, validated, supervalidated many times to before the issue started but it still persists. I spent a couple hours with Tech support chat but that didn't get me anywhere. He said that the file was corrupt but I don't believe it since it happens with a whole other data file with completely different data for anther person. This makes me believe it is a program issue rather than a file issue. HIs suggestion to start a completely new data file is horrible considering I have over 10 years of business and personal data in the file. Please help! I use Quicken Home and Business and need this to work for my taxes.
  • I had this issue with a brokerage account with an associated case account. Some cash transactions ended up being duplicated in both the cash and stock account lists, so when I accepted downloaded transactions initially, it only found 'half' of the transactions. I went into the brokerage account and deleted the duplicate transactions and the red flag went away immediately after that.

Check the Online Center under tools to more quickly find the errant transactions (by date).