Networth Report is Incorrect

This discussion was created from comments split from: Net worth over time report mystery mismatch.

Comments

• dstuart
    dstuart Member ✭✭
    I just ran into something quite similar in the Windows version. NetWorth has always matched in the left account column total until recently.

The problem account is a brand new investment account. This problem is a single security transferred from another account, with many DIV Reinvestments in the prior account. When I transferred this security, Quicken entered in every transaction required to form the correct cost basis in this new account, with the base+reinvestment transactions.

I resolved much of the discrepancy by moving the same day sale of that security to the next day, which resolved it by the amount of the the cost basis. It appears the remaining delta in the report is the Capital Gain on this security. I have not found a way to correct this.
  • Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    Hello @dstuart,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and post your issue, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

If you are still needing assistance with the Networth Report in Quicken, please take a moment and review the information available here and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you are using.

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

This discussion has been closed.