when I create a new report, the checkbox for show splits is not there

This discussion was created from comments split from: How to print a report showing ALL split transactions.

Comments

• galek
    galek Member
    I am using Quicken 2017 for windows. In the past I've created custom reports and was able to click the checkbox to show splits. Now when I create a new report, the checkbox for show splits is not there. Has it moved or is it still available? Thank you
  • Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    Hello @galek,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

It seems that the Community may need a bit more information to be able to further assist. Please take a moment to review the information available here and post back to let us know what version/release of Quicken you're using.

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would also help if you told us what type of report you are trying to create.
    "Show Splits" is only available on Transaction - based reports, not on reports which, for example, use Categories as the primary sort sequence.
This discussion has been closed.