Find Investment Transactions for Action Code MiscExp Produces Unexpected Results

While in Brokerage Account Register I'm trying to find all transactions that have an Action Code of MiscExp. The results that are returned are for all transactions that have an Action Code of Cash.

The find function works perfectly for any other Action Code, ie Sold, Bought, ReinDiv Etc.

How can I get the correct results?

Answers

• Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    Hello @William Bailey,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and post your issue, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

If you are still needing assistance, please take a moment and review the information available here and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you are using.

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    I see this bug also. Searching for an Action of MiscExp or MiscInc with "Find All" shows transactions with action type Cash - and it does so across all accounts, not just investment accounts.
    QWin R26.17 on Win10 Pro.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• William Bailey
    William Bailey Member ✭✭
    OS Name Windows 10 Pro
    Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362

Quicken Ver R26.17
    Build 27.1.26.17
This discussion has been closed.