Investing Activity Report Issue

This particular report does not list any Interest or Dividend Income. Just zeroes are listed. This income lists correctly on all other reports so it's a minor issue. I use the built in _inv and _ div categories. Validate and repair shows no issues. Any Ideas ?
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    @sailerph2 - I just pulled up this report and it shows both Interest and Dividend Income.  Maybe the settings for your report need to be adjusted?  In the Customize popup, make sure the desired date range is selected and to Select All for the Accounts through Investing Goals tabs.
    One other suggestion:  Try rebooting Quicken and pull up the report, again.  Every once in a while I find that something in Quicken doesn't look right and rebooting often fixes it for me.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

• sailerph2
    sailerph2 Member ✭✭
    Thanks, But no luck. I even created a new dummy data file and it works ok there. Must be something in my data file causing this
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    @sailerph2 - Weird.  Sorry, but since you already ran Validate and Repair and no issues were identified, I have no other suggestions.  Hopefully someone else might reply and be able to help.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @sailerph2,

Try this - it may work.  With the report open - click on the Gear Icon (top right hand side) and go to the "Investing Goals" tab - hit the "Select All" button.  The check the report again - it may fix your issue.

Let me know.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• sailerph2
    sailerph2 Member ✭✭
    Thanks for trying but did not work. I've never used this report before so I never noticed this. Very odd since interest and div show up everywhere else it should. I also restored a 6 mo old backup and it wasn't working then either
This discussion has been closed.