Problem with the Home Page Investment Summary after Updating

Since the last release for Windows, R26.15 the "Investment Account Activity: Daily" summary report shown on the Home Screen doesn't refresh after a One-Step Update. After the One-Step Update the report still shows all zeros. If I go into one of the accounts and run a update on it, then the summary seems to update all the accounts and becomes accurate. I should not have to do this extra step, as the summary should be accurate after a One-Step Update.

Best Answer

• Hassayampa Slim
    Hassayampa Slim Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    The "Update Quotes" was unchecked in my OneStep Update ????
    Have no idea how that happened, but looks like it's working correctly now.

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    If you haven't already, I suggest you reset the item in the Home view: remove the item from the Home view, exit Quicken, open Quicken, and add the item to the Home view.   
  • Hassayampa Slim
    > @Sherlock said:
    > If you haven't already, I suggest you reset the item in the Home view: remove the item from the Home view, exit Quicken, open Quicken, and add the item to the Home view.   

Nope... Deleted the report from my home page, quit Quicken. Launched today, added the report back in and did my OneStep updage....Nope, still zeros. Ran one of my investment accounts update and everything updated again.
    Actually, upon further investigation, I think it's the investment accounts themselves that are not being updated by the OneStep function.
  • Hassayampa Slim
    Answer ✓
    The "Update Quotes" was unchecked in my OneStep Update ????
    Have no idea how that happened, but looks like it's working correctly now.
This discussion has been closed.