Reconcile Errors

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Who screwed up reconciliation function on Mac.

Comments

• JayDC
    JayDC Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    This may not be the proper forum, but it may be. One other was closed regarding reconciliation issues. I was having a reconciliation issue with an account transferred from Q2007 Mac to 2020. I went back to 2015 and "uncleared all the transactions for that year" (fortunately 3 months in that year only). Then downloaded the Oct/Nov/Dec 2015 Merrill Statements and went back through them again as if I was re-reconciling those three months. Proper starting balance and ending balances from statements. So, I clear everything and the balance is "way off". My Quicken balance is exactly the same as the Merrill Statement balance, but the Quicken Reconciliation window shows that the Quicken balance is a negative number. It clearly is not. Help!
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @JayDC

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the ability to initiate a screen share to help locate the discrepancy. 

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • JayDC
    JayDC Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I have looked through all this and they are the basic issues that come up. I talked to technical support and they saved file, and reimported it. It crashed twice while importing after a long, long time. Anyway, I am sorting it out anothe way. Thanks very much.
This discussion has been closed.