How do I eliminate an account that keeps poping up under Bills & Income?

The account has been transferred to a different credit card issuer. The new issuer does not have downloading. I have closed the account but i can't get it to not show up under Bills & Income with an error message saying the account has told Quicken that it has been closed or transferred to a different biller.

Comments

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this an Online Bill reminder?  If so:  Bills & Income tab > upper right Gear icon > Manage Online Billers > select the Online Biller in question and click on "Delete".

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

• rpblouw
    rpblouw Member ✭✭
    I have done as you suggested long before I put my question on file. Because of that the Account no longer shows up under Manage Online Billers or any place else except under Bills & Income.
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    @rpblouw - Sorry, but I'm at a loss on this one.  I haven't seen that issue before.  Perhaps someone else will offer a suggestion that could help you.  Otherwise, you might want to consider contacting Customer Support:  https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support.  (Note:  If you have subscription Quicken Premier or higher you get free Premium Support so call that number.)

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)