Can I calculate a percent of my customized report's total?

Options
In a custom report that totals amounts, can I calculate a percent of that total? :|

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Zibrz

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response. 

We will need a bit more information to be able to assist. Please take a moment to review the information here and post back with the year and version of Quicken you are currently running.

Please include the name of the report and how you went about to generate this report.

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • Zibrz
    Zibrz Member
    Options
    Quicken Deluxe
    Year 2020
    Version R26.21
    Build 27.1.26.21

How can the name of the report matter, since it is a customized report. But my question is very simple. The report income several amounts (US dollars) and puts the total at the bottom of the report. All I want to do is calculate a percent of that total and show it also on the report. It is really no different than a sales receipt, where the costs are totaled, then a tax percent of that total Is calculated, then added to the total. We’ve all seen those every time we make a purchase at the store. Hopefully I can make Quicken do the same thing in my report.
    This is what it might look like:
    ———-
    11.10 subtotal
    1.67 tax
    ________
    12.77 total
    I just want to calculate the 15% “tax” in this example. How hard can this be? I would think that Quicken could do that, without my having to get out a calculator. If Quicken actually can sum the numbers, but not calculate the percent, please just tell me.

Thank you,
    Zibrz
This discussion has been closed.