Missing data when uploading from Bank of America

Options
ATM, automatic debits, and checking transactions are not present when I download from Bank of America. However, they appear online on my bank statement.
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Pls_Help_Dave
    Pls_Help_Dave Member ✭✭
    Options
    Try downloading just the BoA transactions. I noticed the same for me today, and when I just D/L the banks transactions they appeared.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @arefensterwal,

Can you open the "One Step Update Summary" > then click on the "1 account updated" hyperlink and tell us what it says? 

Specifically what is the date on the last line - which should say "X account updated" (where X is the number of BOA accounts you have)

Thanks,
    Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• artfensterwal
    artfensterwal Member ✭✭
    Options
    Where do I find "One Step Update Summary"?
  • artfensterwal
    artfensterwal Member ✭✭
    Options
    > @Pls_Help_Dave said:
    > Try downloading just the BoA transactions. I noticed the same for me today, and when I just D/L the banks transactions they appeared.

That is all I have to download. ie, BofA is the only account I have linked to Quicken
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @artfensterwal

Thank you for providing additional details, although I apologize that you haven't received a follow- up response.

The account summary window on Mac can be located by going to the Menu bar up at the top and choosing Window > Account Status.

Do you see any error messages listed here when doing so?

Please let us know!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • artfensterwal
    artfensterwal Member ✭✭
    Options
    Tyka,
    There were no error messages. I then downloaded data from Bank of America, and checked the bank's register of what I had just downloaded against the newly imported data in Quicken. This confirmed that one of the monthly recurring debit transactions of which I have been addressing was, in fact, not downloaded. The "Connection Status" says "Last Update" as the current time, and "Last connection successful, 9 new transactions downloaded".
    Thanks,
    Art
This discussion has been closed.