I can not download any transactions from Home Trust Bank.

My transactions do not show up in Quicken Starter. This has been going on for over a month. Last time it worked was 5/4 and has not worked since. I cannot export the bank file or import the file to the register as I get a pop up saying to enter the file extention. I put in .QFX then it says bad request. I just renewed Quicken and now am sorry I did it!! Home Trust Bank is the bank I have been using for years. :s

Comments

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @vicbullard

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. It sounds like you've been having two different issues here. Did you originally download transactions through quicken? When you download the file from the bank what format does it come in? Do you get a specific error when trying to download from the bank through quicken? Also have you tried any troubleshooting overall yet?

You could try resetting the bank account  if you haven't done so previously to see if we're able to get connectivity.  

Right click on the account under the account list. Next select edit/delete account. Select the tab at the top that says online services. On the online services tab  you'll see a button that says reset account that will have you sign into your account. Ideally this will refresh the account to bring in new transactions 

Once you get a chance let us know how it goes!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    My transactions do not show up in Quicken Starter. This has been going on for over a month. Last time it worked was 5/4 and has not worked since. I cannot export the bank file or import the file to the register as I get a pop up saying to enter the file extention. I put in .QFX then it says bad request. I just renewed Quicken and now am sorry I did it!! Home Trust Bank is the bank I have been using for years. :s

You said that you "just renewed Quicken".
    Please run Quicken, click Help / About Quicken and tell us what version, year,  release and expiration date it says.
    Just paying for the renewal fee may not be enough to make the Quicken software installed on your desktop / laptop get updated.

• vicbullard
    vicbullard Member ✭✭
    Year: 2020
    Version: R26.21
    Build: 27.1.26.21
    Membership valid until April 30, 2021
    FYI..tried it today and nothing downloaded. I tried several file extensions..all said bad request. Also tried to export and import into quicken ...nothing. No warning or anything.
  • vicbullard
    vicbullard Member ✭✭
    Also did reset the accounts and repair the software option. Also tried another browser..Google Chrome. Same as edge windows 10..no change.
  • vicbullard
    vicbullard Member ✭✭
    Reset both accounts..now I am getting a CC 800 error. Report said both accounts were reset.
  • Quicken Francisco

@vicbullard

Thanks for trying to reset the accounts. Going to the cc800 error article here we can attempt some of the steps provided to see if we're able to get connection. You've already completed step one in making sure that your program is up to date. Next thing we can do is go to step two. 

As for downloading from the the website. The extension we would like to download would be .qfx format. I'm wondering if it might not want to go into that specific file or into quicken in general. Lets try making a new file and see if we're able to import in. In the top left of quicken click on file -> new. You can name the file test. Continue on making the file and you can select no when asked if you'd like to use mobile and web. You'll be asked to add an account but you can close the popup window and you'll end up in the main screen. From here you're able to try importing like you normally would. 

Could you try these out and let us know how it goes!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• vicbullard
    vicbullard Member ✭✭
    Didn't work. Nothing at all shows up now.
  • vicbullard
    vicbullard Member ✭✭
    Still got the little window asking for the file extension. Put in .QFX. Then window come up and says bad request.
  • vicbullard
    vicbullard Member ✭✭
    Tried to update again..got error saying CC-501
  • vicbullard
    vicbullard Member ✭✭
    Says a problem with the Quicken Server.
  • Quicken Francisco
    @vicbullard

Thank you for the info.  At this point-- At this point-- I do recommend contacting Quicken Support via chat or phone and sharing your screen with one of our support reps, if you feel comfortable doing so, to have the matter looked at and hopefully fixed promptly. I will also list our hours down below. for you to choose a time that best works for you.

Thanks 

Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

5:00 am to 5:00pm PDT

• vicbullard
    vicbullard Member ✭✭
    I spoke with Quicken support via chat. Tried several things. Only one checking account is updating. Still not resolved.
  • susanh02
    susanh02 Unconfirmed ✭✭
    Downloads from HomeTrust Bank are failing for me too. Tried to reset the account, and that failed. My Quicken version info is:
    Year: 2020
    Version: R26.23
    Build: 27.1.26.23
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @susanh02,

Are you getting an error code or message?  If so, what do they say?  Also are you also using the Starter edition, or another one?

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

This discussion has been closed.