Downloaded transactions not showing in account register for acceptance

Have downloaded transactions sitting in my accounts in online center but they do not show up for acceptance in the account registers. Have done all three of the steps recommended by Quicken, including a data file validation that was all clear. Any ideas on how to proceed?

Best Answer

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @cotmhg777,

Is it possible that the downloaded transactions are being accepted automatically?  Also, when you did the "file validation" routine did you ever close out Quicken completely and sign back in?

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• cotmhg777
    cotmhg777 Member ✭✭
    Thanks Frankx- no they are not being accepted automatically. They do not show up at all in the account registers, neither as to be accepted items, or already accepted. Yep- after validation closed out and reopened and signed in again.
  • buffbodychick
    buffbodychick Member
    I am having the same problem since updating to R26.21. Was working perfectly up until that point. I just want to go back to my previous version.
  • thecreator
    thecreator SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @buffbodychick ,

Don't go back to the previous version, but restore your last Manual Backup created before you updated.

thecreator - User of Quicken Subscription R53.16 USA

Windows 10 Pro 32-Bit Build 19045.3693
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 19045.3754

• buffbodychick
    buffbodychick Member
    I did that. Twice. Deactived/reactivated accounts. Reset accounts. AMEX working ok. WellsFargo and funny enough, Quicken -- can see connection to the banks, balance notification received, indicator that there are transactions, but cannot see transactions to reconcile to the register. The only way I could get transactions is with the manual "Web Connect" import after downloading transactions from my bank's site.
  • cotmhg777
    cotmhg777 Member ✭✭
    Mine cleared up with the latest Quicken update. Hope yours does too.
  • buffbodychick
    buffbodychick Member
    I have the latest version upgrade R26.21 -- which is precisely when this issue began.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    You might try installing the latest patch release (which is now R26.23):
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.