I've been getting CC-506 errors from my bank, First Financial Bank, since March. Any help?

In March my bank transactions stopped downloading. It connects, sends request, waits and fails. I have reset, reactivated, etc. When reactivation I get as far as verifying my account number (and seeing a correct current balance from online, then I get "Connectivity Problems." Problem arose in mid March on Quicken 2017. I have updated to 2020 and have current build. My bank reports no problems with other customers who are Quicken users.

Best Answer

• Larry68
    Larry68 Member
    Answer ✓
    Telephone support showed me how to disable the account, then reconnect to the bank and relink my data file to the account. 20 minutes, very thorough and friendly. Whoever manages these threads, please close this ticket.

Answers

• Larry68
    Larry68 Member
    Answer ✓
    Telephone support showed me how to disable the account, then reconnect to the bank and relink my data file to the account. 20 minutes, very thorough and friendly. Whoever manages these threads, please close this ticket.
  • Quicken_Julio
    Quicken_Julio Employee, Windows Beta, Mac Beta, Canada Beta mod
    edited May 2020
    Hi @Larry68,

Thanks for taking the time to post to our Community.

The CC-506 error means Quicken is unable to identify the account in Quicken to which your downloaded information belongs.

How many accounts do you have with FFB? When you deactivated, did you deactivate and reactivate all accounts at the same time? Do receive a specific error code when trying to reconnect with the bank?

I would suggest deleting the Financial Institution name and Account Number in the Account Details. Tools > Account List > account Edit > under General tab, delete 
    the Financial Institution name and Account Number. Repeat these steps for all accounts associated with FFB.

Attempt to connect with the bank again.

If you have tried all of these options, I would suggest contacting Quicken Support because there may be additional steps a representative may need to take in order to troubleshoot the issue.
    Best,
    JV
This discussion has been closed.