Downloaded transactions not showing up

I'm using a Quicken subscription for Windows so everything is up to date. I downloaded transactions from my bank, but none of them show up in the screen below the register to be cleared. If I go to the Online Center Screen and click on transactions they show up there. I tried hitting the compare to register button, but it just takes me back to register, nothing else happens.

One thing I did notice if I hit the Download Transactions at the very bottom left hand side of the register page, there is an illuminated button called "Renaming Rules". Right next to that is a button called "Hide Accepted" That button is grayed out and nothing happens if you click on it. I never remember seeing this button before.

Issue has been ongoing about 2 weeks.

Best Answer

Answers

• deh40
    deh40 Member ✭✭
    I previously tried that, but it did not resolve my issue
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    deh40 said:
    I previously tried that, but it did not resolve my issue
    What did Quicken Support say when you contacted them?
  • rhapsodyerie
    rhapsodyerie Member ✭✭
    I have the same problem. How do I contact Quicken Support now? They've made it nearly impossible to reach them (which is why I'm here).
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @ rhapsodyerie,

You should be able to contact Quicken Support now using the information located here https://www.quicken.com/support#windows

Let me know if you have any problems connecting.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    I have the same problem. How do I contact Quicken Support now? They've made it nearly impossible to reach them (which is why I'm here).
    If you had followed the guidance provided earlier, you would have learned how to contact Quicken Support.
  • swcastle
    swcastle Member ✭✭
    I have this issue as well. None of the listed remedies has worked, including file verification. I have a workaround, of sorts, which is to accept new transactions automatically. But downloaded transactions that have not been accepted are not shown. I assume the last update of Quicken triggered this (2020-R26.21, build 27.1.26.21).
    --
    Shane
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Hi @swcastle,

Have you reviewed this guidance  https://www.quicken.com/support/quicken-says-there-are-transactions-accept-i-do-not-see-any

It may help solve your problem.  If not get back to us.

p.s. - you also might want to update to the latest version of Quicken which was released about a week ago. (ver 27.1.26.23)

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• rhapsodyerie
    rhapsodyerie Member ✭✭
    Thanks to Frankx and Quicken Support, my problem was solved. Support had me go to Tools/One Step Update. That clarified where my problem was - it was with my linkages with a single bank. Support had me then edit account details and under display options start the process to close the account (but not actually complete the close process). This opened an option to accept all open transactions. I did that and then cancelled the rest of the close process. This cleared up the transactions in limbo and allowed me to fix the linkages with the bank. All is well now. Thanks Frankx and support!
  • swcastle
    swcastle Member ✭✭
    > @Frankx said:
    >
    > Have you reviewed this guidance  https://www.quicken.com/support/quicken-says-there-are-transactions-accept-i-do-not-see-any

Yes; that's what I meant by "none of the listed remedies".

> p.s. - you also might want to update to the latest version of Quicken which was released about a week ago. (ver 27.1.26.23)

Yeah. I would if the program suggested that there were new updates, but it does not, not even when I select Help/Check for updates. :/

--Shane
    --
    Shane
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    swcastle said:
    > @Frankx said:
    >
    > Have you reviewed this guidance  https://www.quicken.com/support/quicken-says-there-are-transactions-accept-i-do-not-see-any

Yes; that's what I meant by "none of the listed remedies".

> p.s. - you also might want to update to the latest version of Quicken which was released about a week ago. (ver 27.1.26.23)

Yeah. I would if the program suggested that there were new updates, but it does not, not even when I select Help/Check for updates. :/

--Shane
    I suggest you download and apply the mondo patch at: https://www.quicken.com/support/update-and-patch-20182019-release-quicken-windows-subscription-product
This discussion has been closed.