US accounts did not come over?

I imported from Banktivity6 into a Quicken and noticed that banking and investment accounts that are in Canadain funds imported, only needed to adjust banking to investment transfers. None of the investments or savings account held in U.S. dollars came over. What went wrong?

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Patricia Ehrman

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

May I ask that you open Quicken and navigate to "All Transactions" on the left-hand side of Quicken?

Once here, please review the register, do you see any of the transactions listed here for the US accounts?

If not, can you please select the update arrow shown above? After doing so, do you see the accounts populate?

Please let me know!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • a little history. I imported from Banktivity (QIF file). After looking at the account we noticed that US accounts were not in the same QIF file, but in a separate QIF file. Is it possible to import 2 QIF files into one account in Quicken?
  • Thank you it worked just have to fix some transactions that did not come over correctly.
This discussion has been closed.