Is anyone using e-bill schedules for National Grid MA Gas? I cannot get it to link.

Trying to establish a link to National Grid for MA Gas. The login is successful but then it times out after about 3 minutes.

Best Answer

Answers

• John44
    John44 Member ✭✭✭
    I'm using the latest QM2020 Rev 5.15.3 Build 515.33035.100
  • SilverSEA1
    SilverSEA1 Member
    New Update ("Attention: Important upgrade required for Online Bills") requires Biller Verification or Removal.
    1. PROBLEM: A biller, National Grid, is flagged with Remove button that selects this biller but falsely states "Removal successful", but does not delete the Removal request nor release the Update to be applied.
    2. CALL ESCALATED: I've called Quicken support who stepped through validation, through backup and restore to before the update arrived. The tech support escalated the issue as unresolved in hopes a future update version would fix it.
    3. BILLER BUGSPLAT REPORT: A week days later whie trying to delete the biller Quicken failed and permitted submittal of a 'bugsplat' report.
    4. REPEAT: Then a day later the update returned with same issue.
    5. PROBLEM REPORT: Submitted a problem report with screen shot of false success message. No reply.
    In all three (#2, #3 & #5) situations above, I've yet to receive acknowledgement that in fact the issue was ever escalated or given an identity. Any suggestions on where to look for status of this mulitple-reported issue?
  • ghclark
    ghclark Member ✭✭
    Same problem here - different biller. Bill Manager appears dead in the water until this is fixed.
  • dwr130
    dwr130 Member ✭✭
    Hello, I am having the same problem. Please resolve this issue.
This discussion has been closed.