Error code 0xfc27ad86

Receiving a popup with this error code upon launch and whenever I do any kind of operation (update accounts, check for updates to Quicken, etc.). I cannot check for updates to see if the latest patch fixes this. When I try and download and run the update manually it also does not run.

Comments

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @ptmconsulting

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. That is odd. So this happens every time that you try to do any action it actually brings up the error. One thing we could try is to see if we're able to install a mondo patch. I'm wondering if it will go through or if it will give us another error. You can find the mondo patch here

Please try it and let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• ptmconsulting
    ptmconsulting Member
    I rebooted my computer and it now seems to work fine. it was probably a localized issue.

However, for the last 3 weeks I have been unable to update my Fidelity accounts through Quicken Update. I get an "unexpected information received from your financial institution" message. I have updated the Quicken software each time and whatever patch you provided ran the Fidelity update again successfully. But now I am using the most recent version and Fidelity still has problems. I don;t see any issues with Fidelity but I cannot update my portfolio in Quicken from them. All others are fine.
  • ptmconsulting
    ptmconsulting Member
    One day later and now it works. But Quicken cloud will not update. What's going on over there. Lots of patches lately and lots of problems?
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    @ptmconsulting

So we were able to get the original issue to go through after you restarted. It sounds like you were able to get fidelity to update today as well after doing the mondo patch. Continue on trying it daily and let me know if it keeps updating the fidelity account. 

As for the cloud we can try some of the steps from the article here. This article has steps for troubleshooting for the mobile app. The step that is listed as I'm having trouble syncing the mobile app. 

Try out those steps and we'll see if we're able to get the cloud back up and running. 

Thanks
    Quicken Francisco
  • ptmconsulting
    ptmconsulting Member
    After the update this morning Quicken said I had to renew my account. My online profile says I'm good until May 2021. So I signed back in and now that message has gone away, but I still cannot update Fidelity. Every time I log in there is a problem. What is going on there?
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    And that problem is???  What error code or message?  What type of account at Fidelity?
    Also, what Q version are you running and what BUILD of Q?  Do HELP, About Quicken for this info.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

This discussion has been closed.