Add a Last Business Day Option When Scheduling a Reminder

When setting up a recurring income (dividend) reminder, why isn't there a last 'business' day option?

Quicken for Windows 10 (Canada)
Year: 2019 Version: R25.24 Build: 27.1.25.24 Edition: Canada
Browser: Firefox version 76.0.1 (64-bit)
Windows 10 Home Version: 1909 OS Build:18363.836

Given you can only specify last day, dividend for May would appear with Sunday's date of 31May, whereas it should appear with Friday's date of 29May.
Tagged:

Comments

• Michael 49
    Michael 49 Member ✭✭✭
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    There already is an Idea post on adding new scheduling frequencies, for both Quicken Mac and Quicken Windows:
    It's a lengthy discussion with a number of suggestions including workday or businessday.
    Select page 1 of this discussion to locate the voting count and click the grey triangle under the voting count to add your vote.

• Michael 49
    Michael 49 Member ✭✭✭
    Hi UKR,
    Thanks for the info and link but where is the 'triangle' to add my vote?
    Michael
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Michael 49
    Michael 49 Member ✭✭✭
    Thanks Chris_QPW. I saw that on 30May however, when I clicked on it at the time, it did increase number but then immediately returned to the previous count. When I went in today, it incremented OK and stayed incremented. 'm not included in the count.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Chris_QPW. I saw that on 30May however, when I clicked on it at the time, it did increase number but then immediately returned to the previous count. When I went in today, it incremented OK and stayed incremented. 'm not included in the count.

If you click the triangle twice,  slowly or double-click, the count will be incremented and then decremented. For every click by a user, a transaction is sent to the server to toggle your vote on or off. This may take a couple of seconds to register.
    Check the color of the triangle. If it's grey, you haven't voted (or removed your vote). If it's black, you have voted.
  • Michael 49
    Michael 49 Member ✭✭✭
    Thank you.. My vote is in.
This discussion has been closed.