Check Pay bank account is no longer enabled after upgrading to Quicken Mac v5.16

Options
Hi Quicken Community!

I've been using Check Pay since early April. Now since upgrading to v5.16.1 the account is no longer activated and is requiring verification again (send deposits and then verify). Has anyone else experience this and should we expect to go through this exercise with every major upgrade?

macOS v10.15.5
Quicken Mac v5.16.1

Thanks,
Mike
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Ploooplooo,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

Your payment account should stay active regardless of a new update version being released and should no longer require verification after your first initial verification that was required to activate the service. Being that you are being prompted to verify again, I suggest reaching out to Quicken Support via chat or phone and have our support agents check your Quicken Bill Manager account on our end to see if there are any internal errors that may be causing this to happen. It's possible that your issue may also require an escalation with our Tier 2 team.

Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Ploooplooo
    Ploooplooo Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks, Anja. I'll check with quicken support.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    No problem! Let us know if you need anything else.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.