Why didn't I get my extra free month when I signed up to autorenew?

Options
I bought a 14-month subscription to Quicken Deluxe and just activated it. I was told that I could get an extra free month if I sign up to auto-renew, so I chose to do so. However, the screen said my plan ends on a given date that was 14 months from today, rather than 15 months.
How can I get the additional month? If I don't get it, I probably will just cancel the auto-renewal.

By the way, when I was installing Quicken, it appears to have converted my 2017 version fine.
Thanks.

Best Answer

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I think this is something you will need to discuss with Quicken Support.  This is a community forum (mostly users like you) so we can't do anything about this. 
    You can log into your Quicken.com account and call the number listed there or you can get the contact information here:  https://www.quicken.com/support/quicken-support-options
    Note:  Because of this covid-19 thing Quicken Support hours are 8 am - 5 pm PDT so adjust the time of your call based upon your time zone.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I think this is something you will need to discuss with Quicken Support.  This is a community forum (mostly users like you) so we can't do anything about this. 
    You can log into your Quicken.com account and call the number listed there or you can get the contact information here:  https://www.quicken.com/support/quicken-support-options
    Note:  Because of this covid-19 thing Quicken Support hours are 8 am - 5 pm PDT so adjust the time of your call based upon your time zone.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

• Alan13
    Alan13 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks, Boatnmaniac. I asked for help from my Quicken Web page and it threw me out to the community forum. I'll try calling them using the contact information you pointed me to.
  • Quicken Diana
    Options

Alan 

I’m glad to hear that the conversion to the new software went well. I took the liberty of reviewing your internal account and based on the expiration date shown, it looks like this issue may not have been resolved. If this is the case, please contact us at SUPPORT, we are happy to help.

Thank you

-       Quicken Diana

This discussion has been closed.