Bill and Income Reminders have disappeared

I have seen this question before due to apparent "upgrades" but have not seen an answer that worked. I am using 2020 Quicken - Deluxe. Most of my bills and income reminders have disappeared. Thanks for any help

Best Answer

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Hi @htinaustin,

Sorry to hear that you're having issues with your bills & income reminders.  Can you tell us which versions and builds of both Quicken & Windows you are using?

In Quicken - go to "Help" > then "About Quicken"

In Windows - type "system info" in the Search box > the click on the "system Information" icon

Thanks.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

If you haven't rebooted Windows since you installed the latest software update, please do so now and then try Quicken again.

Still not working?

Let's start with some "Troubleshooting 101" to ensure the Quicken software is installed and updated properly and that your data file is in good working order.
    Please perform all the steps in this document in the order specified:
    Troubleshooting 101 - Fixing Software Installation and Data File Problems

• htinaustin
    htinaustin Member
    Thank you

Quicken - Deluxe Version R26.23

Build 27.1.26.23

Windows Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362
  • htinaustin
    htinaustin Member
    I also rebooted. The updates are current and I just reinstalled. They are still not showing up.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @htinaustin,

In the past some folks have had success doing the following:

1) Go to the "Bills & Income" Tab;
    2) Select the "Bills" tab;
    3) On the right hand side, at he top of the window - click on the Gear Icon;
    4) In the drop down menu, click on "Combine Bills, Income & Transfers.

Let me know how that goes.

Frankx

-  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• htinaustin
    htinaustin Member
    Unfortunately that did not work.
    Thank you
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @htinaustin,

You may want to consider going to a recent backup file.  Sorry I wasn't able to help more.

Frankx

This discussion has been closed.