How long does it take to auto-renew Quicken support?

I'm on auto-renew my support license. I was told via chat it had been renewed automatically with end date of 6/20/2021. That was this morning. Now my account shows it's not renewed and am being asked within Quicken app to renew if I want to access my on;line featires and support. Support chat and phone are closed. Now what I needed to do online I cannot do since I'm shown as not being renewed. Is this an issue?

Comments

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    You might need to refresh your profile in Quicken.  To do this go to Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts > Sign in as a different user > log back in with your same Quicken ID and PW.
    If that doesn't work, then log in to your Quicken.com account and check to see if your subscription information shows what you were told in chat.  If it doesn't, you'll want to contact Quicken Support.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

• Quicken Hugh
    Quicken Hugh Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    @prosete - I concur with @Boatnmaniac's recommendations. From what you have posted, it sounds like we just need to re-synchronize your current subscription to the software on your computer. This sounds like it will be a quick fix.

If need be, call/contact support directly for additional help. 
This discussion has been closed.