Check Printing on 3 to a Page

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Printing Checks (Q Mac).

Comments

• joel cohen
    joel cohen Member ✭✭
    Options
    Check printing on 3 to a page...
    !) Every time I want to print additional checks the (past) old number comes up... the same number as of 80 used numbers.
    2) the setting are never the same as the default settings
    3) the check order alway goes to AUTOMATIC not normal
    waiting for correction... I have contacted Epson because of the problem... Epson say it is a Quicken problem... this is true because this is the only time I have any problem like this
  • Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @joel cohen,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and post your issue, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

If you are still needing assistance, please take a moment to review the information available here and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you're using.

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What model Epson printer do you have?
    How do you need to load check stock into your printer:
    • Face up, lowest numbered check sheet on top or
    • Face down, check sheets manually reversed so that lowest numbered sheet is on top of stack
    • Face down, check sheets not reversed, with highest numbered sheet on top of stack (and you remembered to set Printer Properties to print in reverse order)

This discussion has been closed.