Enable a correction to a bad email on registration

I mistyped my email address when registering and creating my account. Not surprisingly I never got the confirm message! But I could not see any way to fix it - I eventually reregistered, but had to choose a different user name. I just checked and the incorrect email that I gave did not exist so the conform message will have had a bounce back. This could have been detected and notified on the initial screen. Will this unconfirmed account with an unused email be deleted after several days on not being confirmed?
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @timg2556

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your question, although I apologize that you haven't received a response. 

As the Community is mainly user to user, Quicken support would be better able to assist you with account questions such as this.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • timg2556
    timg2556 Member ✭✭
    Thanks Tyka,
    I just realized that my question was not worded well - my issue was not with my Quicken account, but my Quicken Community account. It is not a big deal - does Quicken support also deal with this?

I also submitted a feature idea for a future release of Quicken for Mac - is that appropriate here? Do the Quicken developers read them?

Thanks
    Tim
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @timg2556

I have sent you a direct message to your inbox on the Community.

Please navigate to the inbox in the top right-hand corner of the Community page and check your inbox.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • timg2556
    timg2556 Member ✭✭
    Thank you - very nice and quick response.
This discussion has been closed.